UNITED KINGDOM CRIMELINE

Translate

Friday 12 August 2011

Brothers Shazad Ali and Abdul Musavir, 32 and 30, and Haroon Jahan, 19, were part of a group of Asian men who were hit by a car while attempting to protect their area from looters in Birmingham.


"I'm proud of the community that just shook my hand. I'm proud of the people that are here today, standing in support with me and my friend Mr Ghazanfar Ali here. But I hope the youngsters listen to the elder community and go back to the way we were all living together," Jahan's father Tarik said.
Police have launched a murder inquiry after all three Muslim men died from their injuries.
Several men have since been arrested.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates